Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Favorites: Stores

On Fridays I have decided I'm going to start a favorites segment. I'm going to kick it off by the most obvious choice... my favorite places to shop! Now there are certain reasons I love each of these stores and many of them are not just for their cute clothes but for the deals they offer or the student discounts or frankly their customer service.

The first store I shop at religiously is Nordstrom's, I love Nordstrom's one because they have so much to choose from. They have basically anything you could want in life, well clothing wise. Recently I posted about the Tory Burch boots and sandals I got and I got them both at the Nordstrom's anniversary sale. The sandals were full price but the boots were 200 dollars off!! I also love Nordstrom's because they have free shipping and free returns online and I mean come on it doesn't get much better than that!

Another favorite of mine is a Lilly Pulitzer store in my area, as we all know they aren't just called Lilly Pulitzer stores but they have cute little names and the one closest to me is called "Under the Palm" Its absolutely adorable and has everything Lilly you could possibly want. They also run really good sales from time to time, I've gotten a Lilly dress that was originally 184 for 100 dollars.

Yet another store I adore is Jcrew and Jcrew Factory. Jcrew has been a favorite of mine for a long time because my mom dressed me in it when I was little as well. But recently i have been LOVING Jcrew factory. Like every other blogger out there I recently ordered the Herringbone vest that they got back in stock finally and got an amazing deal on it. Thats what I love about the factory store is the great buys you can find. When it comes to the actual Jcrew though they do have much better quality, I have pairs of Chinos from both stores and the ones from Jcrew are a lot thicker and better quality but thats really the only difference in my eyes.

Then of course Target is an all time favorite simply because its Target and it has everything I could every need and is a great therapeutic method I use more often than I would like to admit.

Thats all for today!
xx
NFM 

No comments:

Post a Comment