Wednesday, October 8, 2014

IM BACK!

Hey lovelies,
So I've been gone for 2 months now and I apologize my life has been one big none stop cycle. I started college, went through recruitment and joined the sorority of my dreams. Now that I have settled into a routine and know the ropes of what it is to be a college student a little better im back and ready to blog more than ever. I have so many fun ideas to do and plan on making things a lot more interesting. I thought a whole post about recruitment and what it's like might be helpful to all you high school seniors out there, I know I loved reading things like that even just a week before recruitment. ANYWAY. I joined Delta Gamma and I am still over the moon in love with the chapter and all my new sisters.

Fall break starts tomorrow and I'm heading home
And plan on spending my time revamping the blog! I've missed blogging

Xx
NFM

No comments:

Post a Comment