Wednesday, July 23, 2014

On Wednesdays, I Don't Wear Pink

Now I know most bloggers I follow seem to dress up every single day, but in my life thats just not realistic. Days like today where all I did was say goodbye to a friend and hang around her houses does not call for a full fledged outfit or really anything other than Nike Shorts a T-shirt and a tumbler. Don't get me wrong I love feeling put together but other days I can just have a few accessories or things I cary with me and I feel just as complete. Today those things were my iPad Mini (which I rarely leave the house without) My Michael Kors watch, Lilly Pulitzer notebook, Kate Spade Wallet and the closest tumbler to me.
 To some it may seem like a strange array of items but each one has a significance. My iPad is much like my phone, I feel naked without it. My watch just adds a little bling to my mostly plain outfit. The notebook is something I always carry in case I have ideas I don't want to forget or quotes I see I like or anything along those lines, and then of course wallet for money and the tumbler because I'm a water addict. Basically the point of this post is to just say that for me, I don't have to be all dressed up to feel good and like I have my life together, (though I admit most of the time the only time I feel like I do is when I'm dressed well) but that accessories are a girls best friend!

xx
NFM 

No comments:

Post a Comment