Sunday, July 20, 2014

Shopping overload

Hey y'all, so over the last week I have shopped entirely too much. The majority of it was online of course but I went outlet shopping earlier today and went a little crazy at the Polo Factory Outlet, then came home to two new pairs of Jack Rogers I had ordered a few weeks ago... I know I  have a real problem.
I counted and in the last week or so I've ordered/bought eight new pairs of shoes. Let's just say in set for the next 50 years. Now don't think I just spend loads of money, most of the shoes I got were on sale, for example the boots I talked about in my last post and the jack Rogers I got for 82 as opposed to like 110 I think, don't quote me on the real price! Also at Polo everything I got was 30% off and then I had an additional 20% off coupon so over all I got a really good deal! I
Needed some new slim fit button downs for school so I picked up a few of those, a few short sleve T-shirts, a long sleve, and two hats. Let me just tell you the factory store is the way to go when it comes to polo, such better deals. 
If you would like to see the rest of the things I've gotten In the last few weeks just let me know! 

That's all for now!

Xx
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment