Friday, January 23, 2015

My YouTube Channel!!

Hey guys, I have exciting news for you all! I have officially started Vlogging on YouTube. Now when I say started I mean I literally have one video up (more to come). Ive decided I am going to try and turn out 2 or 3 videos a week to start out with some vlogs some reviews that I will put up on here as well as on YouTube. Now I have said before that I am getting serious about all this but now is really the time for me to do so. It's the start of a new semester and a new year and my goal this year is to grow my blog and my YouTube so I hope you guys follow along with my reviews, college adventures, boring days, and fashion haul on a college budget. Now without further ado, here is my very first YouTube Vlog! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment